Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Sail, A Sail...erm...a SALE!






Ok, enough with the nerdy Shakespeare play on words. ;-)

I am having a weekend sale, woohoo!

I went through to see which items are viewed the most and thought I would choose 20 items and mark them at a 20% discount. They are already set price-wise and ready to ship! So get yourself over there and take advantage of the awesome deal I have going on from now until to Monday, July 12th!

Here's one of my items that is on sale.



I also wanted to announce that I am doing a countdown to 100 sales once I hit my 90th sale (I am now at 86 sales, woohoo!) ...and there will be something special for each customer and the 100th customer will be
receiving a gift certificate for my shop. I will be announcing all the specifics for that very soon, so keep on checking here and on my facebook fan page!







No comments:

Post a Comment