Saturday, May 29, 2010

Array of Colors...

I really love so many different colors, but it's not very evident in my Etsy shop. I saw this color wheel of acorns in Lil Fish Studios ' shop and it gave me an idea. What colors would you like to see more of in my shop? I know there are specific colors depending on the season, but it usually comes down to shades of a certain color.

This is also going to help me out with something new I am adding to my shop. I am adding rings to my shop over the next couple weeks and I am pretty excited about them. They are going to allow me to bring my painting into my jewelry...which makes me smile. (Don't worry, this doesn't mean I will be putting off opening my shop for my art.)

So...what colors are your favorite that you don't see in my shop at present? Do you have favorite summer colors? Do you have favorite colors that you wear no matter what season it is? List them here!

Here's a quick link to my shop. :-)

5 comments:

  1. I always LOVE greens. And almost any shade. Dark, light, bright, olive, split pea, etc. etc.

    I also like unexpected colors together, like red and orange.

    I know anything you make will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being able to see Colours is a gift...to be able to create beautiful things with colours is the gift with a bow on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh olive greens are fun! Maybe olive greens paired with shades of navy and gray? I'm a neutral-tone-picker, but bright-color-lover. It's a strange combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same way, Abby. I just love color. I don't really wear bright colors, but I love them all the same. I can stare at bright yellow and orange forever, I think. And it all depends on what they are next to as well.

    I don't even think i can pick a favorite. I used to think green was my favorite color, but there are just so many lovely shades of blue, pink, and red...and every other color in existence. I think all colors have their place.

    I like the olive green and the navy and grey combo suggestion. I will have to try it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather...you are just too sweet! :-D

    ReplyDelete