Sunday, March 28, 2010

Featuring Flowers, Dandelions...and a Field...Cyneburg's Field, that is.

Yesterday was a day of taking photos for my younger sister, Kimberly. She just so happens to have a shop on Etsy named Cyneburg'sField, which the name derives from her surname and it may be hard to pronounce (KINE-berg), but I think it's pretty cool. It means "royal forest" or "meadow" and the day I was taking photos I quickly snapped some shots of the plants that have taken over our backyard. I then came up with the idea to tie these all together in a feature of her shop. The shirt above is called "Tornado Scare" and I fell in love with the design when she first showed it to me, so I am so glad to see it in completion!


Kimberly has come up against many obstacles in getting her shop filled, but she is one of the most determined and strong-willed people I know. She has finally got some new designs screen printed and here I have posted the photos we got together for two of her brand new designs and updated this design onto a new shirt and totally different look. "Josephine" is bright and bold...and can be ordered in variety of colors.



This shirt, titled "Alice and Wonderland - Very Good Advice" is probably one of my favorites of hers and the t shirts that she prints her designs on are super comfortable. This shirt's design was inspired by the scene in Disney's Alice and Wonderland where she sings "Very Good Advice" and I love the swirling lyrics in this design and the tree filled with music notes instead of leaves.


My sister is going to be adding so many more exciting items to her shop, including some prints of her designs and some other secret and fun things! Sooo...feel free to frolic through Cyneburg's Field's shop and you will be ever so happy if you decide to make a purchase there!




4 comments:

  1. I love that Alice design too...I like how it moves across the shirt. Great photos too! I bet she is glad to have your help with that since your photos are so great in your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Alice one is also my favorite. That last picture of the dandelion is so pretty! It looks like it is glowing. I love how much you love your sister. You guys seem so close and it's so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so green there! I'm jealous..

    Alice is definitely my fav too

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a very talented sister!

    ReplyDelete