Wednesday, August 5, 2009

To list or not to list...

No more Shakespeare here, ha. I have been having some creating issues lately and I am sure it's mostly a product of many things going on all at once, but I am asking myself..to list these in my Etsy shop now, fix them and add them in a few days...or just take them apart and start all over?

This necklace either needs to have less leaves, or I think I may just need to disperse them on different layers..or something. I also couldn't decide if the leaf on the bottom looks better centered or off to the side...

Then I made these earrings and I kind of like them, but kinda not. It's just been one of those days, perhaps...Ha.


I definitely won't be using these photos for the earrings, that's for sure.


1 comment:

  1. there are just days like that...i can relate. I like the leaves off center-thats my vote for what its worth!

    ReplyDelete